Nowadays, peanut roaster is widely used all around the world. When using the peanut roaster to roast different materials, the operation of peanut roaster is of great importance. Operational details should be concerned before using of peanut roaster machine and during the operation, which ensures the service life and good effect of the roaster.
1. Clean up the remaining slag at the bottom of the roaster before starting which prevent the blocked fire bar from affecting the heat time.
2. Do examine the display tube of oil at the expansion tank before starting the fire, to ensure that the oil level are 20mm higher than the bottom of the glass tube. It is necessary to supply the heat transfer oil when the oil level is not up to the requirements.
3. After the fire is on, the high temperature pump should be stated to improve the recycling speed of heat transfer oil. When the temperature of roaster is up to 80°C press the butter of corotation drum which makes the drum in the working statement to prevent the high temperature deformation.
4. The oil temperature of roaster should be controlled at 290-300°C, the temperature should be controlled through open and close the fuel door. When the oil temperature is higher than 300℃, the fuel door should be opened for reducing the temperature; when the oil temperature is lower than 290°C, close the fuel door for raising temperature. The oil temperature should not be over 300°C to prevent t5.hat the heat transfer oil is up to the boiling point.
5. During the roasting, the working temperature for milky white peanut is 180°C, the time for it is 20-25 minutes. For the red skin peanut, the working temperature is 200-220°C, the roasting time is 60-70 minutes, the peanut kernel of roasting temperature is 200-220, the time for it is 70-80 minutes. Due to different moisture content, the operators should be roast 1-2 times for estimate the figures before group production.
6. The feeding mouth, discharging mouth, air outlet should all be closed when the fire is on for heating which ensures the working temperature of roaster. After feeding materials, the valve of discharging air should be open for easy discharging the moist air.
7. For feeding material for the roaster, each of the drum should have 10-15 time for interval, to prevent the discharging at the same time, which affects the quality of roasted peanut.
8. If the power is off during the roasting process, rotate the reverse handle instantly for discharging which prevent the peanut from burnt.
9. When the work is finished, it is necessary to stop heating which falls down the temperature of oil temperature and roaster. At the time of 80°C of the oil temperature, the recycle pump should be stopped; when the temperature of roaster fall down to 80°C, the drum should be stopped to prevent from static high temperature deformation.